The Coalition for Education & Outreach (CEO) is a community of practice centered on science education and outreach. Our members include over 550 science educators and public outreach practitioners who are affiliated with colleges and universities, K-12 schools, museums, science centers, after school programs, and informal science organizations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. We host the Education and Outreach Google Group and hold professional development forums and networking events. CEO membership is free and open to all.
Subscribe to CEO here.
CEO vision statement. CEO is an inclusive community of practice for science educators and public outreach practitioners. We facilitate collaboration, sharing of resources and expertise, professional skill development, and mentoring among all members.
Our community values
- Equity & Inclusion
- Creativity & Innovation
- Engagement & Learning
- Excellence & Integrity
- Teresa Barnett, Community Resources for Science
- Laleh Coté, Graduate Group in Science & Mathematics Education, UC Berkeley; and Workforce Development and Education, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Amanda Dillon, Physics Department, UC Berkeley
- Rachel Henderson, Independent Science Writer
- Vanessa Lujan, Learning and Teaching Group, Lawrence Hall of Science
- Ryann Madden, College of Natural Resources, UC Berkeley
- Kalie Sacco, Lawrence Hall of Science
- Lisa White, University of California Museum of Paleontology
- Rachel Winheld, Science at Cal