- Join us on campus for free monthly lectures from world-renowned Cal scientists
- Participate in other special science events and activities on campus and in your community
- Meet Cal scientists—learn about their research and how it connects to our daily lives
- Join our Science@Cal Facebook group or our email list
- Check out the latest news in science and engineering conducted here at Cal
- Discover the diversity and depth of science research at UC Berkeley
- Explore a range of science topics with Cal researchers: Process of Science • Evolution • Physics & Technology • Energy Resources • Sustainability & the Environment • Ocean & Water • Astronomy • Weather & Climate • Biodiversity & Conservation • Geosciences & Planet Earth • Chemistry • Health Sciences •
In laboratories deep underground, telescope stations atop mountains, the open plains, ocean depths and densest rainforests, Cal scientists are exploring our natural world, finding answers that explain our past and inform the future. Science@Cal invites you to join these scientists on their journeys, explore their questions and share their discoveries!