Presented by the Museum of Vertebrate Zoology.
Join us for fun and engaging activities for kids ages 6-12. Speakers range from undergraduates to museum scientists
- Extract DNA and see it in hand
- Learn about the way mammals chew their food
- Do you like salamanders and frogs? Learn more about them and about a cool tool to help you find out more
- Hear bird songs and how they are made
- Where do the origins of mythical creatures come from? Real ones of course!
- More to come!!!
Speaker and lab activity times TBA.