The Coalition for Education and Outreach (CEO) is a community of practice for educators and practitioners who work in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education and outreach. We are based at UC Berkeley, but our membership extends into the Bay Area and beyond. Our mission is to facilitate professional development, advance best practices, and encourage the exchange of ideas, resources, and assistance among our members.
CEO was founded in 2010.
Subscribe to the CEO mailing list here.
CEO is chaired by Dan Zevin and Kate Spohr (co-chairs). The CEO Steering Committee provides feedback and advice to the co-chairs, helps co-chairs set priorities and goals for the year, and collaboratively plans and organizes CEO events.
CEO Steering Committee
- Monica Albe, College of Letters and Sciences, UC Berkeley
- Teresa Barnett, Community Resources for Science
- Rachel Henderson, Independent Curriculum Writer/Consultant
- Vanessa Lujan, Learning and Teaching Group, Lawrence Hall of Science
- Lea Marlor, Center for Energy Efficient Electronics Science, Berkeley Engineering
- Kalie Sacco, Lawrence Hall of Science
- Michael Sholinbeck, Sheldon Margen Public Health Library, UC Berkeley
- Rachel Winheld, Science@Cal