The Coalition for Education and Outreach (CEO) was established in 2010 as a network of organizations, departments, and individuals on the UC Berkeley campus and in the community engaged in STEM education and outreach (E&O). We host the education.outreach listserv, publish an online newsletter, and host meetings and occasional networking events to facilitate collaboration and learning.
Subscribe to the CEO listserv here.
2016-2017 CEO Steering Committee
- Monica Albe, Molecular & Cell Biology, UC Berkeley
- Teresa Barnett, Community Resources for Science
- Abigail Garcia, Pre-College TRIO Programs, UC Berkeley
- Rachel Henderson, Curriculum Writer/Consultant (life sciences)
- Cheryl Holzmeyer, Instructor, Science, Technology & Society, Stanford University
- Lea Marlor, Center for Energy Efficient Electronics Science, Berkeley Engineering
- Kate Reid, Math for America, UC Berkeley
- Michael Sholinbeck, Sheldon Margen Public Health Library, UC Berkeley
- Kate Spohr, Berkeley Research Development Office
- Lisa Trahan, Research Group, Lawrence Hall of Science
- Rachel Winheld, Science@Cal
- Dan Zevin, Multiverse, Space Sciences Laboratory